Friday, December 7, 2012

Inoue Mao Official Blog
Shazai no Ousama

5th December 2012 13:40:18
Theme: Diary

To everyone who watched 'Tsuna Hiichatta!'!
Thank you very much.
I felt happy reading your warm responses and comments.

I think the power of the tug rope girls can still deliver smiles, spirit and courage to the whole of Japan.

And...
I have an announcement to everyone who has always supported me.

I will be in the movie 'Shazai no Ousama'.
Kudou Kankurou x  Mizuta Nobuo x Abe Sadao-san
I'm so happy to be part of this strong team.
A comedy beyond your imagination! An intense world view.

There's still some time before it opens
but I can't wait for everyone to see it.

By the way, we're in the middle of filming now.
Some of you who watched the media blitz on Nippon TV the other day might have noticed it, my hair is black again and my fringe is even.

I'm sure Manager K-chan has taken a really nice photo so please wait a while.

mao

1 comment:

  1. Look like she's excited for this movie. So she will have 2(at least) movies to be out next year with very different genres. Can't wait for them. But I hope I get to see her in SP, variety, drama or whatever before the movies.

    I wonder if she will ever take a stage play challenge one day.

    Also does anyone know what was that movie/documentary that she dubbed?

    -Maofan-

    ReplyDelete