Thursday, September 6, 2012

Horikita Maki Staff Diary
Hot Pepper Beauty

5th September 2012

Right now, at train stations etc., all lined up side by side, are 4 different covers with Maki !!
Check them out!

 ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀
Hot Pepper interview here. One of the things she talked about was how she gets rid of stress.

"If I feel like, today I have to let out some stress, I'll start chopping up ingredients (laugh). I'll feel refreshed and also get a good meal, killing two birds with one stone! That's why my chopping board at home is rather big. So that I don't get irritated with all the little bits that start flying around outside the board if it was too small (laugh)."

She also mentions how she likes to handle things on her own, like changing light bulbs and fixing wiring for the television. She always reads manuals for appliances as she likes knowing about the different functions. While she believes that she can do anything on on her own and prefers to be the one relied on, she also acknowledges that sometimes relying on someone else can be a cute factor for a girl. She jokingly says that she would want to be that girl but it might be difficult.

No comments:

Post a Comment