Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Matsujun sends Shun his congratulations


Matsumoto Jun (28) of Arashi has given his blessings to the news of Oguri Shun getting married. "When I heard the news, I saw you in a glittering light. Oguri Shun is so cool!! I felt really happy when I heard it. May the days the two of you spend together from now on be filled with joy... Your good friends will watch over you closely. Let's celebrate soon!! Oguri Shun-san, Yu-san, congratulations from the bottom of my heart."

Matsumoto Jun and Oguri Shun developed a close relationship after filming the 'Hana Yori Dango' series together.

Source

2 comments:

  1. Heh..I'm the saddest person on the planet right now! >.< I hope Jun is not as disappointing as Shun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Let's celebrate soon!", Jun stated. Jun, make sure you invite the rest of F4 and Makino just like the old times. Or you could even set a meeting (or a more intimate one) with just you, Mao, and the engaged couple.

    ReplyDelete